Here’s the recipe for the Patrizia WEEKEND’S BREAD
(2 BREADS) 😉 and you can do a pizza as well!
- A cup of lukewarm milk. It is added to a spoonful of yeast (Fleischmann ok) and sugar. Wait a little while for it to take effect. Small bubbles…
- In a large bowl: 3-4 cups flour. Add 1/4 cup of oil (olive or sunflower), 1 spoonful of salt (or less, depending on your taste).
- Pour the milk into the bowl, and add lukewarm water as the liquid will not be sufficient.
- Make a ball and let it sit – cover with plastic to keep the moisture – until when it rises (all night it’s great). Reform the ball and let it rise again.
Split it in half. It’s easier for cooking. You’ll have two loaves of bread.
- Four at 400 F. Before baking, sprinkle with polenta or corn flour. After 30 minutes, lower the oven to 350F.
- When you take the bread out of the oven, put it upside down for about ten minutes.