- This event has passed.
Annual General Assembly – Convocation
June 12 @ 12 h 30 min - 16 h 00 min
Saturday JUNE 12, 2021 at 12:30 P.M.
at 6767, Côte-des-Neiges Blvd, in the Main Room (lunch will be served)
or via internet (Zoom)
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the Annual General Assembly of your Women’s Centre. On this occasion, you will have the opportunity to learn about this year’s progress: the activities that took place, the budget, the collective actions and activities that are scheduled for the Summer.
Would you like to be part of our Board of Directors? There are positions available to by election. Being part of the Board does not require any particular knowledge, simply an interest to get involved at the Women’s Centre. The Board of Directors meet once a month and it’s a great opportunity to volunteer at your center. If you wish to get more involved, share your ideas, and contribute to the growth of the center, the Board of Directors will surely offer you an amazing experience!
If you would like more information, do not hesitate to call us.
Strict sanitary measures have been taken to prioritize the health and safety
of all attendees for the in-person assembly. Limited seats available.
RESERVATIONS ARE MANDATORY
FOR THE ASSEMBLY, BEFORE THURSDAY JUNE 10, 3:00 P.M.
To make a reservation for the in-person assembly: 514-735-9027
To make a reservation for the online assembly: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!
Start of Assembly at 1 PM
- Welcoming remarks
- Nomination of the President and Secretary
- Reading and adoption of the Agenda
- Reading and adoption of minutes of Annual General Assembly September 26, 2020
- Presentation and adoption of Activities Report 2020-2021
- Presentation and adoption of Priorities 2021-2022
- Presentation and adoption of Financial Report 2020-2021
- Nomination of auditor
- Submission of Budgetary Provisions 2021-2022
- Membership 2021-2022
- Approval of the decisions of the Board of Directors
- Board of Directors Election
- Adjournment at 4 PM